We are looking for a full time, permanent coach driver to join our team, specifically for our Scottish Citylink services.
Edinburgh Coach Lines offers an attractive 7-week rolling rota, based on 5 days over 7, which includes some weekend working.
The ideal candidate will:
– Hold a PCV licence
– Have excellent customer care and communication skills
– Be positive minded with a helpful attitude
– Be highly motivated, have the ability to work independently
– Be enthusiastic, hardworking, and flexible
– A digital tachograph
– A driver qualification card
Applicants will also be required to join the PVG Scheme (at employers cost).
We can offer you:
– Salary: £23,500 PA
– Health Plan provided by Hospital Saturday Fund which includes contribution towards dental, medical and other related costs.
– Accidental Death and Permanent Disability Cover
– Perk box – Money saving offers, discounted gym membership, special priced cinema tickets, everyday shopping discounts plus much more
– Staff Pension
– Mobile Phone Allowance
– 28 Days Paid Leave
– High quality, bespoke uniform will be provided
– Continual training and development will be given to drive forward your career with additional opportunities for progression including the provision of annual CPC training.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.