With lots of changes to rules at the moment for travel, using public transport and social distancing, we’ve put together the list below to help you feel safe and comfortable when you travel on our buses and coaches.
- Plan your journey in advance allowing extra time to travel.
- Avoid travelling at busy times when you can and travel out with peak hours when possible.
- When travelling on a coach, wear a face covering. (Exemptions do apply).
- Use contactless methods of payment.
- Coaches will have limited capacity so do be prepared to wait for the next one.
- Allow other passengers to alight before you board.
- Stick to social distancing rules and stay two metres away from other customers where possible.
- Sit in the window seat, leaving the seats in front and behind you vacant.
- Only one person should sit in each double seat, unless you’re travelling with someone from your household.
- Remember to wash or sanitise your hands before and after your journey.
- Take your rubbish with you when vacating the coach.
Thank you and stay safe